Mission of the Foundation
Our mission is to:
- Promote comprehensive social, economic, and cultural development within the Asia-Pacific region.
- Enhance understanding and cooperation among people within the Asia-Pacific region.
- Explore and find a new Asian development model through research development, academic exchange, and personnel training within the Asia-Pacific region.
- Reach the ultimate goal of achieving harmony among humans, between humans and society, and between humans and nature at the most basic level by actively participating in charitable activities in Hong Kong and other nearby areas to help protect the environment, eliminate poverty, improve education, and upgrade the quality of and access to health care.
- Take root in Hong Kong, serve the Asia-Pacific region, and look to the world.